Monday 18 March 2013

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog! I thought it might be best to start off with a little bit about myself so here goes.

I’m a 19-year-old student and I’ve been wearing make-up since I was about 13 but began to wear it every day and define my style from the age of 15. Although looking back at it now maybe dark blue eye shadow ringed all the way around my eyes wasn’t the best look. Now I tend to go for more neutral shadows but with a pop of colour on the lips.


Being a student I don’t have a very big budget for make-up but somehow there’s always something I need from Boots no matter how recently I last went in. I have also just discovered there is actually a Superdrug where I live (it was a bit hidden) so I guess that’s where the rest of my student loan is going. Most of my make-up tends to be drugstore/high-street with the exception of a few products. 

My skin type is (very) acne prone and used to be really oily but has suddenly dried out in the last few weeks. I’m not really complaining because it means that I can get away with no powder if I so wish. But now I need to make some skincare changes, particularly in the re-hydrating my skin department.

I hope you enjoy reading the rest of my blog.

Ellie
X

No comments :

Post a Comment