Saturday 25 May 2013

Birthday Haul

It was my birthday on Wednesday so I thought I'd share some of the things I got. This is by no means me boasting but these are the things that are likely to appear on the blog in the next few weeks or so.


First of all a Topshop Fair Isle style scarf/snood which my Mum nabbed in the sale. I thought I wouldn't be needing it, but the weather has taken a turn for the worse as of late and it's cold and raining again. Looks like I'll be getting a lot of use out of this. I also got two books. Bobbi Brown's Pretty Powerful and Ruth Field's latest Get Your Sh!t Together. Both are motivating in their own different ways. Pretty Powerful is full of amazing images and make-up ideas and Get Your Sh!t Together should hopefully get me motivated to get my work in on time. Finally, a pot rouge from Bobbi Brown (review soon) and a box of business cards about my blog.

I feel very special and would like to thank everyone for making sure I had a lovely day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment