Thursday 2 May 2013

Review: Molton Brown Polynesian Kopara Anti-aging Hand Crème

Ok, long title, little product. My Mum went to Molton Brown and bought some shampoo and conditioner and got some free samples of this hand crème. (Not cream, that’s probably important somehow). She gave them to me to use as she’s getting on so well with her La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume, and I suffer from slightly dry hands as well.





The principle of this is you apply it just before bed and it works over-night. I tried it on a whim one night. The consistency is not thick and most of it soaks in quickly. You are left with a little residue but it doesn’t feel greasy at all. When I woke up in the morning, I felt my hands and was like “woah”. They felt so soft and the feeling even lasted for a few days. Incredible. Next time I tried it I put some on my elbows too and the same thing happened.

I’m not sure about the anti-aging claims, I am only 19 and you’d probably have to use it over a long period of time. That being said, softer hands probably do look younger.

A full size one can be bought for £25 here. You only get 75ml so I’m not sure I’m fully ready to commit just yet, but it might just happen.

1 comment :