Friday 24 May 2013

ScandalEyes New Releases

After reviewing the Rimmel ScandalEyes Eyeliner earlier on this week it's good see that there is more to come in that range later on this summer. A new Retro Glam mascara (£6.99, 7 August) will be perfect for those 60s doll-eyed looks and I'm really keen to try this out. I love big lashed looks without using false eyelashes and often layer up mascaras to achieve this. Hopefully this will cut out the need to do that!
Sticking with a retro 60s theme two new eyeliners will be in stores from the 10 July. ScandalEyes Thick and Thin pen (£5.49) has a 3D felt tip allowing for different thicknesses of lines depending on the angle you hold it at. Maybe I'll finally be able to do the perfect flick. For those who prefer a thinner line, the Precision Micro (£5.49) has a ultra fine tip to be used to define the eyes. Both will dry fast and wear for 24 hours and be in the blackest of black. Fabulous.


The final new addition is the one I'm most excited about, ScandalEyes Shadow Paints. If these cream shadows are half as good as the Maybelline Colour Tattoos I'll be all over them. I think the packaging will be more pen like as opposed a pot (please don't quote me on that). Crease-proof and smudge-proof these sound like they'll work as a base as well as alone. Typical shades such as silver, gold and bronze will be available as well as a russet and a purple. Priced at a cracking £4.99 and on Rimmel counters from 10 July, I wouln't be surprised if I ended up with all 5.

Rimmel really are the brand to watch at the moment. I'm still loving the Apocalips and really want to pick up some of the neutral shades for smokey eyed days.

No comments :

Post a Comment