Saturday 8 June 2013

Edinburgh Rocks

Sorry I’ve been away for a while. Life sort of caught up with me and I couldn’t find the energy to blog. Now I’ve unpacked most of my uni stuff – including my computer – I’m back to blogging.
Last week I travelled to Edinburgh with my boyfriend. Here are a selection of photos from what we did:


 
I’d never been to Edinburgh before but I really liked it. It is quite hilly though so be prepared for achy legs. The Royal Mile is full of little quaint shops and it’s worth heading off to the side streets to see what they have to offer. Take a map though, in case you get lost. The zoo is also well worth a visit, and go and see the pandas. You normally have to book in advance but that does mean numbers are controlled so you can get some really good photos. We also climbed to the castle for one o’clock but the gun didn’t go off, which was disappointing. If you like to shop then Princes Street is the place to be!

I loved my time in Edinburgh and I’m pleased that I’ll get to spend more time there in the future. Hopefully blog posts should be appearing on a more regular basis now. Thanks to those of you who have stuck with me!

I now have instagram! elliemae636 to see random photos of my life

No comments :

Post a Comment