Thursday 20 June 2013

Review: Dirty Works Detox Mask



I first came across the brand Dirty Works in The Sunday Girl’s post on their Brightening Mask and so on my next trip to Sainsbury’s I went and had a look to see what there was on offer. After some deliberating, I plumped for the Power Berry Detox Mask. I’ve never really explored the cosmetic aisles of Sainsbury’s, other than brands I already know so I was intrigued to see what brands there were. Unless I’ve forgotten to buy shampoo, I rarely combine food and beauty shopping but I think Dirty Works might change that. 

The mask itself contains Kaolin clay which is good for drawing out impurities and while, when you have it on it feels quite tight and drying, once you take it off your skin just feels soft and smooth. And I’ve not found my skin looked red afterwards which means it’s fine for morning use. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin but I think I’ve reacted to something (I don’t think it’s this) so my skin isn’t looking great at the moment anyway. I’m not a face mask expert and haven’t really tried many others but I know I like this one! I use it every few days for 10 minutes and then wipe it off with a hot flannel.



I like Dirty Works as a brand and they have lots of things I’d like to try – not least the Brightening Mask. Another brilliant thing is that everything is affordable too. 

The Dirty Works Power Berry Detox Mask is £4.99 from Sainsbury’s and currently on the skincare 3 for 2 offer.

No comments :

Post a Comment