Wednesday 12 June 2013

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo – On and On Bronze

I have two other colours of these so I knew I loved them before I decided to add to my collection. I have Eternal Gold and Permanent Taupe, which I love and I’ve hit the bottom of Eternal Gold.

On and On Bronze, however might be my favourite of the lot, it’s the perfect bronze colour and looks gorgeous when it’s on and (as recommended by EssieButton) with a Champagne colour over, the example below is Sin from the Urban Decay Naked palette. I have basically worn this everyday since I got it, I’ve not tried combining the three together but I imagine it could be done. They go on with a creamy consistency but once dry won’t budge. I’m not sure they last 24hours, but they certainly last 8 at least on me without a primer. They make amazing bases for eye shadow and I think everyone should have one, at least. I still haven't fully conviced myself I could pull off Turquoise though...





I failed to capture the colours as beautiful as they looked, sorry!

Maybelline Colour Tattoos are £4.99 at Boots and are currently on buy one, get one half price.

No comments :

Post a Comment