Monday 12 August 2013

Review: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser



It’s well documented in this blog that I’m fairly lazy when it comes to after-shower moisturising. When I spotted the new Vaseline Spray & Go tester in my local Boots, it was love at first spray. This is so simple I can’t believe how no one has thought of it before (I’m willing to be corrected on this point). It’s basically moisturiser, in a can. That you spray on. Genius.



There are three different versions of this: Essential Moisture, Cocoa Radiant and Aloe Fresh. I think the only difference is the scent; the Cocoa Radiant certainly doesn’t come out brown. I have the Essential Moisture one.  I wouldn’t call it ‘Spray & Go’ but I suppose ‘Spray, Rub In & Go’ was probably a bit long winded. It definitely cuts down on moisturising time; it has a continuous spray and can be sprayed at any angle. The can can (ha) be locked so it won’t spray all over your stuff if you’re travelling. It is very moisturising as well. Possibly not as much as you’d get from a rich body butter but it certain does the job. It lasts well too; you won’t need to apply this every few hours.

A short and sweet review, but there’s not much else I can say. I think every bathroom needs one of these for those lazy days, or every day, when you don’t fancy the whole body butter thing.

You can get the Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser from Boots for £4.99

No comments :

Post a Comment