Monday 9 September 2013

Review: Tangle Teezer

Slightly ad-hoc blog post today as I'm at my boyfriend's and we've spent the whole day traveling so I thought I'd write something easy about a product I really like. I'm going to attempt to write up and review lots of products while I'm here so I can schedule them to go up while I'm back settling into uni. Depending on how much content I manage to pull up and get out there could be scope for three blog posts a week instead of two. But we'll see, no promises.


But enough of the future and back to today and the Tangle Teezer. I won this in a What's In My Handbag? try a few weeks ago but I had been eyeing one up for a while. I like my hair to look a little messy and have got into the habit of not really brushing it which means it ends up being really knotty and difficult to brush when I do. I don't have a proper picture of my Tangle Teezer (which is a compact one) because I got so excited I used it straight away, but I have the attached Instagram photo.

The Tangle Teezer is as amazing as everybody says it is. Got straight through my knotty hair without hurting and made it smooth again very quickly. It also works well on wet hair too. I like to use it before and after washing my hair, especially when I have sprayed a lot of hairspray in it. I just wish these had existed when I was younger so my Mum didn't have to put up with my complaining whenever she came near me with a comb. I'd recommend a Tangle Teezer to everyone, especially if you have young children as it really does get the tangles out without hurting. The only bad thing I would say is that the compact is very compact, brilliant for traveling but it can be a little difficult to hold. However, this isn't really a problem unless you have massive hands.

There are three different types of Tangle Teezer (four if you count the one shaped like a flower pot) available from Boots. The compact, regular and aqua splash which is hollow so the water doesn't get stuck in it when it's used in the shower. Bizarrely the compact is more expensive than the regular one.

The compact Tangle Teezer can be bought from Boots for £12.49 and the regular size for £10.99. Boots currently have a 3 for 2 deal on hair care so now is the perfect time to buy one!

No comments :

Post a Comment