Monday 30 September 2013

Sick Day Make-Up

In the last few weeks I've been feeling a bit run down and meh. I've got some stupid cold that I can't quite shake off. Here is the make-up I used when I thought I was going to have to leave the house after a day in bed. In the end we didn't, but hopefully this will still be helpful.





I started with my MAC Fortified Skin Enhancer primer, I have the shade Adjust which is a peachy colour, designed to counteract any redness. Then I used my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation which is a little too dark for me and therefore adds some more colour. I finished off my base by blending two shades of the  Collection Lasting Perfection concealers over any spots and redness and the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes. I finished with the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon for a peachy flush and the Bourjois Delice de Soleil bronzer for even more colour.

For my eyes I used Maybelline's 24 Hour Colour Tattoo on my lids and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paint in the inner corner and on the lower lash line a little. From my Naked Palette I then put Sidecar on the lids and blended Naked and Buck through the crease. I tight-lined my eyes with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in black to make them stand out. I slicked on the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and a tiny amount of Revlon's Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick to finish.
The finished look (Brightened and with worn off lipstick)
This was a quick and easy look which served to make me appear more awake and healthy than I felt. With cold season upon us, it's definitely a look I'll be cracking out more regularly.

No comments :

Post a Comment