Thursday 3 October 2013

Anniversary Make-Up Look


Another make-up look for you again today. Hopefully with better product photos but I apologise for the face shots, I ended up running late so took them on my phone at the end of the evening. Anyway, on to the look. Last weekend was my boyfriend and I's year anniversary and we celebrated at my local The Living Room which is a restaurant and bar, they do good food and I'd recommend having a look if there is one near you.



Base
I started with my new Stay Time Long Wear primer from Seventeen in an attempt to cut down on the amount of SPF I used to avoid flash back. I then mixed Revlon's Colourstay and Rimmel's Stay Matte for my foundation, two formula's I know last on my skin and mixed together, create the perfect colour. I used the usual Lasting Perfection (Collection) and Wake Me Up (Rimmel) concealers to cover up anything that was still showing through. I then bronzed my skin up with the Bourjois Bronzing Primer and added the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon to my cheeks. I used my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply all of those. It's seriously multitasking. I used the Urban Decay Blush Brush to dust on MAC Prep + Prime Finishing Powder and Benefit's Georgia blusher, now sadly discontinued.
  
Eyes
Shadow close up
I used all three of my Maybelline Colour Tattoo's as an eye shadow base. Eternal Gold on the inner lid, On and On Bronze on the outer and Tough as Taupe through the crease on an eyeshadow brush. I then used the corresponding colours from the Naked Palette over the top, Half Baked, Smog and Darkhouse. I also used Naked through the crease. I highlighted with a white shadow from an old H&M palette. I tight-lined my upper lid with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in Black and used the Bronze version on my bottom lash line. I then did a quick swipe of the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black on the top lid and blended it out. After quickly curling my lashes and applying L'Oreal's False Lash Architect mascara (can't find the exact one on Boots) I did my brows with MAC's Brow Pencil in Lingering. Phew! Pictured as well are the variety of brushes I used.

Lips
Lips called for one thing and one thing only, L'Oreal's Glam Shine Splash in Princess. Major love for this.

So that's what I wore on my face, my dress is an old one my Sister-In-Law gave me and a put on my party heels as I knew I'd be sat down all evening! Below is a photo of us together and my wonderful present! I feel very spoilt and lucky.



No comments :

Post a Comment