Wednesday 9 October 2013

Review: Bourjois Bronzing Primer.

A little late with Monday's post here. The days ran away from me and I got caught up with a load of stuff for uni. Anyway better late than never.



I've been intrigued by the Bourjois Bronzing Primer since they announced the range. Being so pale I was worried that it would be too orange on my skin tone. I eventually caved and bought it when Boots were doing a 3 for 2 over the summer. As you can see it is a matte brown with a hint of orange, this comes out more on my hand than it does on my face. On my face it gives a nice subtle bronze effect and can be used for a slight contour too. It doesn't make me look muddy at all.


I mostly use it over my foundation but I did try applying under to see what would happen. The bronzing effect is still subtle but surprising it worked quite well as a primer and held my make-up on for as long as my regular primers do. I think I'd only use it this way if I'd fake tanned the rest of me and wanted to match.

Overall, I really like the Bourjois Bronzing Primer and it has become an everyday staple in my make-up bag.

The Bourjois Bronzing Primer is £9.99 from Boots.

No comments :

Post a Comment