Monday 14 October 2013

Review: Bumble & Bumble Prep Spray

Another What's in My Handbag goodie today. And this review comes with apoligies for the slight break there's been in proceedings as of late. I lost my mojo a bit and struggled to fit posts around uni work but hopefully I've got myself in gear now.




I'm chatting about hair again and a brand I've been eyeing up for a while - Bumble & Bumble. I desperately want to try their Surf Shampoo and Conditioner and the Thickening Dryspun Finish has got the blogger seal of approval all over it. I'm currently in the process of trying to get my hair a bit blonder through boxed dyes, so far, so similar to my natural colour. If anyone has any tips of brands and techniques to go for I'd appreciate it!


The product I won in the WIMH try was the Prep Spray. Meant for detangling and 'prepping' the hair (funny that) before styling or as a refresh during the day it's for fine to normal hair and works best on uncoloured hair. I haven't noticed it not working as well since dying mine so if you have coloured hair I wouldn't worry about that. I use it on my hair before drying or curling it and I do really like it. It makes my hair feel really soft after using it and helps me brush it with another WIMH win - the Tangle Teezer.

It doesn't have heat protectant in so you do need to use that too and despite what it says online, you can use too much. I did that once and my hair just felt sticky. Some people have complained about the smell but I haven't really noticed it being bad at all but I guess that is down to taste.

Overall I would recommend this, it's made my hair feel so soft and easy to style as well. And you don't need much so a bottle will last a long time too. Perfect!

Bumble & Bumble Prep Spray £16.00 for 250ml from Look Fantastic and Boots.

No comments :

Post a Comment