Wednesday 13 November 2013

Life Update

Time for me to get back into the swing of blogging on a slightly more regular basis. I'm in my third year of university now and work has really stepped up a gear. With history you have hours and hours of free time a week but lots of reading to do as well. As well as work for two modules, I've got my dissertation to write as well!



But now, I'm over half way through the first term (what?!) I've got a routine worked out. I'm going to change my posting schedule so that I am now posting Wednesdays and Fridays. I've got a plan of all posts until January, and some ideas of features for the New Year. I'm hoping to do another post a week which will have a theme but I haven't decided what that will be at the time of writing this.

Other than university work I haven't been up to anything exciting. I'm writing this on my way up to Edinburgh to visit Karl for a few days. After a stressful couple of weeks work wise I'm looking forward to kicking my feet up and relaxing. This post will probably go up when I'm back so I'll include any photos if I have them.




Now is the time to let me know what requests you might have. I'm hoping to put up some Christmas posts as well, but I'll wait til December for them.  I am so excited for it this year and Primark is on top form this year in the jumper stakes.

But on to the most important news - the Naked 3 palette. I think I have to have it...... Ditto the Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Collection. All of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment