Friday 15 November 2013

Review: Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask

Another What's In My Handbag? try today. This times is a blogger cult face mask from Omorovicza - the Deep Cleansing Mask.

If I'm honest, I'm not sure I bought into the hype. It's lovely, I did notice a bit of a difference in my skin, it works as a spot treatment too. But I just didn't love it. I think part of the reason in the price it's £57 for 50ml. *gulps* I'm sure the ingredients are brilliant, but as a student I just don't have that kind of money.

If I could afford, I'd get it as I reckon with continued use I'd notice a real difference in my skin. It did a good job of drawing out impurities, and while it made me break out, they soon faded. Not one to use before a big event. I've also used it just as an overnight spot treatment and it's really helped. One day, I might get the full size, but for now I think the cheaper face masks I have will do.


The Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask is £57 from Cult Beauty

No comments :

Post a Comment