Wednesday 15 January 2014

Lush Haul

I had an accident in Lush. Happens to the best of us.




First up, Seanik. One of their shampoo bars so it should last me a while. I was considering getting Big (so to speak) but the amount of sea salt in it put me off it a little. The man in Lush said that this was a less harsh option. I don't think it gave me ton of volume but it did get my hair clean without drying it out.



Because apparently you can never have too many shampoos I also went for I Love Juicy. I wasn't a huge fan of the smell but it's grown on me. It's quite citrusy and fruity and really cleans your hair. Using the two combined (and a little dry shampoo) I got from Tuesday til Sunday without washing my hair. It feels way less stripped and much healthier. I'll be buying a full size of this as soon as this one runs out.


And finally, the best of them all. Ultrabland. I'd never tried this before but I'd also never heard a bad word about it. I'm not sure I can some up in words how much I love it. But I do. It's amazing. Everybody needs it.


I can see myself having another Lush accident this week, does anybody have any recommendations?

1 comment :

  1. I really want to try a Shampoo Bar - I've always seen them in Lush but haven't been brave enough to try them yet! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete