Friday 3 January 2014

New Year, New Changes

Hello!

I'm back after a small break where I lost my mojo and had lots of essays to write. The end of term is always a nightmare.

Anyway, 2014 is upon us (what?!) and I'm aiming to get at least one post up a week, possibly on a Wednesday. I might also branch out a little, the main focus will be beauty, or the name of the blog becomes a bit pointless, but there might be the odd lifestyle or food post popping up. I'm hoping to fit everything around writing my dissertation.



I saw in the new year with my boyfriend at the Edinburgh street party. An experience everyone needs to have. The fireworks were amazing and the atmosphere was great too. I wore my Black Milk tartan leggings he gave me and got lots of compliments.

If you have any post requests then let me know. Posts in the pipeline include Christmas beauty goodies, a haul or two from the sales and a skincare routine when I'm reunited with it all.

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.


XXX

No comments :

Post a Comment