Friday 30 May 2014

Making my own lip balm

Today's video is a little demonstration of making my own lip balm. I was given the kit by one of my friends for my birthday. It was great fun to make, and I'd love to make more at some point.





Sorry for being in the way of the camera a little bit. I'll keep practicing! I had great fun editing this, I think I might try and do a Get Ready With Me one at some point.

The link to the video is here.

Lip balm kit from Sweet Cecily's. I made the strawberry one but there is also orange, spearmint and unscented.

The lip balms are great all purpose balms for lips and other dry patches like cuticles. They're not particularly soft but that's not a bad thing! It just means you don't accidentally shove your finger in it like Vaseline.

Have you made your own lip balm?

No comments :

Post a Comment