Thursday 19 June 2014

Graduation Make-Up

When this goes live tomorrow will be my graduation. Culmination of three years of hard work happens at half past three on a June Friday. I've been contemplating different make-up looks in my head for longer than most people would consider normal. This is the look that I'll probably be going with. I might switch up the lip colour, I haven't decided yet. Is bright pink too much? I wanted something that looked fairly natural, photographed well but still looked like me. After much umming and ahhing this is what I have come up with.






Eyes: Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Tough as Taupe), Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Palette (Beige (on lid), Ivory (highlight), Gold (on lid), Fog (as liner)) Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked (in crease), Rimmel London Scandaleyes Kate Moss Waterproof Gel Liner (Emerald), Bourjois One Second Volume Mascara (Waterproof), Sleek Eyebrow Stylist (Light).

Lips: Revlon Matte Balm (Elusive), MAC Sheen Supreme (Royal Azalea).


I still can't believe that graduation is just around the corner! If you're graduating soon I wish you all the luck in world.

What are your photograph friendly make-up tips?


No comments :

Post a Comment