Tuesday 15 July 2014

Things that I bought on Holiday



I've spent the last two weeks in France. Where it wasn't really that sunny. I did a little bit of shopping while I was there. I'm a huge fan of French Pharmacy Skin Care. Their pharmacies are full of goodies and loads of brands. Some products you can get hold of here, some you can't. As you can see I bulk bought Serozinc. 





It's not my finest video, but it was my first attempt at a haul and other than frantic arm waving, getting lipstick on my teeth and forgetting to edit out a mistake it's not too bad. I actually quite enjoyed filming it. Although I can't wait until I have my own filming space set up and have a less reflective background.

Here's the eye shadow pencil when worn


Products mentioned:
La Roche-Posay Serozinc (Can't find a link online, I'll update if I come across one)
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-In Cream - bit.ly/1rdtl9N (This is not exactly the same but should be similar I hope)
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] - bit.ly/1qc9b05
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Mini - bit.ly/1oDzzJE
eyeCare Waterproof Eye shadow in Outremer/Ultramarine - bit.ly/1siKDT8
Make-Up Forever Full Cover Camouflage Cream in 6 - bit.ly/1ju1qzL

Navy Scarf
Flower Bomber Jacket
Ceramic Chicken
Glass Bottle
Ristretto Cups
All from E.Leclerc and I can't find them online sadly.

What videos would you like to see next?

No comments :

Post a Comment