Friday 19 September 2014

Cushion Wishlist

This might seem a weird thing to have wishlist for, but hear me out. Cushions are the easiest way to brighten up any room, and are interchangeable for the different seasons. We have a few at the moment that I made for us, as I think that cushions can be a little overpriced. So this is part wishlist and part inspiration for my next DIY.


The first two are from Zara Home. I love the colour of the lines, they'd really add something to our dark sofa. The tartan on the other hand, shouts cosy Autumn evenings.


H&M Home also have some gorgeous cushions. The birdcage design is really striking, and I'm sucker for anything with typography print. This one is another one I love.


The ones that caught my eye on the George at ASDA website were the Christmas ones. Again, bright prints and writing. They're currently out of stock (as they should be, it's September) but come the holiday season I can see myself wanting these. And my boyfriend not letting me get them...

So that's my current cushion wants. Let me know if you'd like to see other home wishlists. 

Where's your favourite place to get cushions?

Images from the websites mentioned except the first one which is my cushion.

No comments :

Post a Comment