Monday 29 September 2014

FOTD: Two Year Anniversary

I shared my Anniversary make-up look last year, and I'm doing the same thing again this year. It's been two whole years since Karl and I got together. This year we celebrated by going on an adventure to Windsor Great Park and having a wander. My feet still hurt which probably shows I need to up the exercise quota.







Base: BareMinerals Prime Time Brightening Primer, L'Oreal Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Perk Up Cream^, Make Up Forever Full Coverage Camouflage Cream, Nars Sheer Glow, B. Flawless Foundation, Nars Radiant Creamy ConcealerRevlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
Cheeks: Sleek Icing Sugar Blush, BareMinerals Warmth
Eyes: Maybelline On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo, Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin), Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Palette (Golden Pink, Beige and Ivory, limited edition), Rimmel Scandaleyes Black Waterproof Kohl, Rimmel Kate Gel Eyeliner in Emerald, B. Loud Mascara, Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown
Lips: Bourjois Frambourjois Rouge Velvet^


My make-up lasted all day, although I did have to touch up my lipstick. I filmed a Get Ready With Me video so that'll be coming your way Thursday which shows more outfit details as well. I'd recommend the Great Park if you've not been, it's great for an afternoon walk.

Products marked with a ^ are from the Boots Review Panel.

No comments :

Post a Comment