Thursday 25 September 2014

#GiveItAGoDaily New Trends

No video this week, but I'm going to be talking about some new trends. The Boots Review Panel is a great thing, you register, give them some details about yourself and then wait for things to arrive on your doorstep. Best of all, it's free.


It was through this that I was sent one of the 'Give It A Go Campaign' boxes. I have box one, I'm not sure how many there are or whether you can purchase the boxes themselves. The products contained within however are all readily available.

My box covered the trends of berry lips, green nails and smokey eyes. I've dabbled with all the products and I'm impressed. The polish and lipstick are great colours. I like the formula of the eyeliner, but not so keen on the brush-in-lid combo. The shadows aren't super pigmented, so great for building up a smokey eye, but something to bare in mind. The brush is great for blending out shadows on the lower lashline.


My top pick would be the lipstick. Great colour and lasting power. I'm sure it'll be popping up in videos and posts soon.

Products in the box:


What are your favourite upcoming trends?

No comments :

Post a Comment