Friday 5 September 2014

No Storage? No Problem: What's in my bathroom?

This is the first of a series of little tours around different areas of our flat. Starting in the bathroom. Originally I was going to make this a video, but it was so cringe worthy and awkward I figured a post would do.

Our bathroom has no storage. At all. So getting something to put everything in was top priority after we'd moved in. It took us ages to find the perfect thing though, eventually we settled on this from Argos. It's definitely more substance over style, but it more than adequately serves its purpose. Four huge drawers ready to be filled with mostly my stuff as my boyfriend's idea of a skincare routine is soap and Vaseline body moisturiser.

Here are some photos of it in situ, the others are all taken in the sitting room as the light is better in there.



On the top is a Wilko's Kitchen Utensil holder with toothbrushes and toothpaste in. I also keep my cleanser up here for easy reaching. 


The top drawer contains all my skincare needs including two micellar waters and four toners.


Next drawer down is bath, body, hair and nails. This is where shampoos I'm not using go and exfoliators I don't want to keep in the shower.


Third drawer has various medicines in and my excessive flannel collection. I didn't know I had that many until we moved as they were in three different places until now. Oops.

Finally, the bottom drawer has pads and tampons in as well as cleaning cloths because I didn't know where else to put them.


So that's how I store everything. It's actually the most organised I've ever been in terms of bathroom storage organisation. Go me.

How do you store your skincare?

No comments :

Post a Comment