Tuesday 9 September 2014

Review: Make Up For Ever Full Cover Camouflage Cream

Possibly the longest product name ever in the title there....



I'm finally getting round to reviewing the main purchase from my Sephora trip in France, the cult MUFE concealer to give it its shortened name. This is what I wanted to get, and I was so excited to find it. And gutted when I got home and realised the colour was slightly off...



I did test it in store but sometimes it's so hard to tell. Luckily, it isn't a problem at all and it does blend in to my skin or foundation. I wear it both on top and underneath foundations and it works both ways. It is most definitely full coverage, and that is what I love about it.



It's better on blemishes than under-eye circles and I think this is because of the shade being too dark. I have the shade '6' but think I need to get '4'. I would definitely repurchase this, and I'm really keen to try out the HD Foundation too. It lasts really well, although I can't say I've tested out it's waterproof claims yet.



The tube is perfect packaging because it's really easy to only get a little bit out at a time and it keeps it hygienic. I use my fingers or a sponge to apply this and both work really well. It is expensive, but you don't need that much so I think it will last me a long time.



The easiest place to buy Make Up For Ever in the UK is from Guru Makeup Emporium. The Full Cover Camouflage Cream is £22.95. I would definitely recommend this is as a full coverage concealer.

What's your favourite high coverage concealer?

No comments :

Post a Comment