Tuesday 14 October 2014

Review: Benefit They're Real Liner

I've written a few 'controversial' blog posts in the last year or so. Mainly showing my dislike of products that are considered 'holy grail' by others. This time, I'm declaring my love for a product that others have disliked.

When Benefit were offering their deal of taking in an old eyeliner to get a free sample of They're Real Liner I was at my local Boots before you could say 'free sample'.


I actually really like this. It was a little difficult to apply, but I think that's because of the sample size. You have to squeeze where you'd normally twist so it gets a bit messy on my hands. I found that without eye shadow and primer it did transfer, but with a bit of prep it lasted all day. It's easy to get a flick, but I wouldn't say it was foolproof. Once you've got the hang of things it's pretty easy and much quicker than digging a brush and hoping your pot hasn't dried up.

Tiny sample!


As you can see, it is very black which is great and provides a really strong look on the eyes.

I would recommend giving this a try before you completely dismiss it. I've got a lot of eyeliners to use up, but I'm definitely considering a full product purchase.

Benefit They're Real Push Up Gel Liner is £18.50. 

No comments :

Post a Comment