Tuesday 7 October 2014

Review: La Roche-Posay Anti-Blemish System

It's a well known fact that I am a big fan of La Roche-Posay, especially Effaclar Duo both in its original and revamped formula. So when they offered to send me their new Anti-Blemish to try out I jumped at the chance.



I've been using this for a month now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. Although, I will admit I probably would have seen a bigger difference if I'd been properly looking after my skin everyday. The foaming cleanser is not as drying as I feared it would be. I use rosehip oil to take my make-up off and then use this. The clarifying toner is nice to use but I haven't really noticed a huge reduction in any blackheads. And obviously Effaclar Duo was a hit.

I'd recommend this to people who are just starting to build up a skincare routine as it's a great starting kit. From this you can add in oils, hydrating toners and moisturisers. Or for people who have tried everything to try and clear their skin. It does come with a money back guarantee if it doesn't work for you (this does have terms and conditions though).

Would I repurchase it again? As with all kits like this everything will run out at different times and I do have a lot of skincare to use up. You can buy the Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel and Effaclar Duo [+] separately. The Clarifying Toner is currently an Asian market-only exclusive, or in the kit. Hopefully they'll bring it out alone as I would like to replace things as I run out of them.

The Effaclar 3-Step Anti-Blemish System* is £32.50 from Boots.

No comments :

Post a Comment