Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: Beauty

This week is Christmas Gift Guide Week, along with a dose of regular posts. Today I'm looking at what to get from the beauty world.

Beauty gifts are among some of my favourite gifts to get, and give. I love being able to pick out products that I think people will like. Here are some of my top picks of beauty related presents.

The Bobbi Brown Christmas collection is my favourite one to gaze at longingly, even though I know it's pretty much the same colours in the palettes every year. My top pick this year is the Mini Eye Palette which is actually affordable. At the slightly higher end of the scale the Warm Glow Palette would be another great buy. Bobbi's lipsticks are some of my favourite, this year's red offering is Scotch on the Rocks.
Image from Bobbi Brown
I'm not always a fan of the kits you can get, 9 out of 10 times it's better to spend your money on one good product. But the Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Head to Toe kit contains things that everybody uses in great portable sizes.

For the men in your life, then something like an After-Shave Balm is a great gift (unless they don't shave). Or you could get them some new cologne. This one is my boyfriend's favourite.
Image from House of Fraser
I would probably cry with happiness if someone got me one of the Ciate Nail Polish kits. I hinted at my boyfriend for weeks about the advent calender, but they went un-listened to. Next year I'll try harder. The Candy Cane house has polishes that are glittery and scented, what more could you want?

Image from Ciate

No comments :

Post a Comment