Monday 9 March 2015

Review: B. Concealers

I hauled these concealers just over a month ago and now I shall be reviewing them for you. I actually got them mid-January so I've given them a good run through.

The concealers in question are the B. Flawless Long Lasting Concealer and the B. Radiant BB Under Eye Concealer. I said in the haul that I wasn't sure and after all this time I'm still left unconvinced. B. is such a good idea, cruelty free makeup at a low price point and easily accessible, but I just haven't tried any base products from them and enjoyed them.


First of all, the under eye concealer. All the writing rubbed off the packaging within a week which was annoying. This was far too dark for me, I didn't see a light one in store, but the website tell me there is. So Light/Medium did nothing for brightening purposes, and it didn't really do much coverage wise either. It's now in my empties pile, it seemed to run out very quickly but maybe a month and a half is all I can expect from it. I wouldn't repurchase this.

Another disappointment in the stick concealer, while I didn't notice the glitter mentioned in the website reviews I found it to be dry, cakey and difficult to blend with little to no coverage. The colour match was better though and it hasn't run out yet. Probably because I haven't been using it as much.

The hunt for a cruelty free concealer continues. I'm also about to be looking for a foundation, any suggestions always welcome.

No comments :

Post a Comment