Friday 20 March 2015

Vegan Cookies

Food Fridays will be a thing now. Hopefully this will encourage me to have more exciting things for lunch. Being woefully unprepared this week I'm afraid I don't have very good pictures.

We didn't do Vegan-ary but we're doing Vegan-arch (so to speak). This means we've been experimenting a bit more with our meals. I really missed having sweet things so did a bit of digging and found this recipe from This Rawsome Vegan Life.



They were pretty easy to make and taste like normal chocolate cookies. Not many things will be sticking around once the month is up but I'd definitely make this again. I would say you need to spread the blobs of mixture out a lot or they'll stick together like this.

What other vegan desserts should I try?


No comments :

Post a Comment