Wednesday 18 March 2015

Wednesday Wishlist: Charlotte Tilbury

As past of my new look I've got a new schedule, including the ever-so-ordinal Wednesday Wishlist. Sometimes this might be a really long wishlist, other times it might only have one thing on it.

This weeks it's all about Charlotte Tilbury. A firm favourite of my cousins and legions of beauty bloggers it's been a brand that's been on my radar for a while. I recently found out that they're all cruelty free too, so not only can I lust after them, I can buy them too!


Light Wonder Foundation - Fair 1 - £32

I need a new foundation and I think this will be the one I'll plump for. I don't think I've seen one bad review of it. The only complaints are that it oxidises a little on the skin so I'd get a shade down than I would normally. This combined with a kick-ass concealer could be the answer to flawless skin.

Filmstar Bronze & Glow - £49
The price tag makes my eyes water but the effects people get with this convince me that it's probably worth the investment one day. I'm always trying to up my contour game, and this could be the palette that does that.

Beach Stick - Las Salinas - £30
I know these are good because family members have told me so. I like bright pink lipsticks and therefore you need a suitable blusher to compliment them. Plus, so easy to use.

Matte Revolution Lipstick - Red Carpet Red - £23
These were everywhere when they came out, so much so I think people got a bit sick of reading about them. But it wouldn't be a make-up wishlist without a lipstick and this matte red looks amazing. Amazing Grace comes a very close second.

No comments :

Post a Comment