Wednesday 1 April 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: April Edition

Pinch, punch, the first of the month! Happy April Fool's Day everyone, hope you didn't fall for too many.

Here's a quick summary of all the things I want to get my hands on this month.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads - £22.00

My skin has been looking a bit dull and flaky recently, so I could do with some radiance in my life!


Ole Henriksen the clean truth cleansing cloths - £12.00

Sticking with the theme of getting bright skin, I want to try these. I know face wipes are the skincare devil but I'm going on holiday at the end of the month and can't lug my whole routine with me.

Black Milk Sheer Spot Swing Crop - $50

My favourite Australian clothing brand is releasing two new collections on April 7th, Disney 2.0 and Holidaze. I have a lot of wants, but I think this is the top one.


What are your wishlists for April?

No comments :

Post a Comment